Summit Portable Single Zone Induction Cooktop with Black Ceran™ Smooth-Top Finish
Magnetically generated heat produces no open flame and keeps heat confined to cookware
Instantly heats to cook in half the time of standard gas and electric ranges
Genuine Ceran surface made of durable, low maintenance black glass
Portable design for versatile use and easy storage
Complimentary 7-piece cookware set included
Ten power settings let you change the cooking power with instant precision
Transform the cooking experience with induction cooking technology, a faster, safer, and more efficient way to boil and fry with precise temperature control.
SUMMIT SINCFS1 is a single burner cooktop for freestanding use. Lightweight and portable, this 110V cooktop can be used in any room. It has a genuine Ceran™ black glass surface to ensure lasting durability and elegant style, plus easy cleanup with a simple wipe down.
Unlike conventional gas or electric cooking, induction cooking begins right in the pot or pan. When placed on the cooktop, induction friendly cookware generates electromagnetic heat inside, so there is no time wasted transferring heat from the appliance to the pot. Because the cookware itself is the heat source, the actual cooktop does not get nearly as hot as traditional elements, making induction cooking a safe experience with no open flame or released gas.
Each purchase of an SINCFS1 includes a complimentary set of SUMMIT Induction Cookware. This 7-piece collection includes three pots with heat-resistant glass lids and one 9 1/2 inch skillet. All are constructed with a triple layer bottom, with an aluminum core layered between stainless steel to provide cooking contents with even heat distribution. Safe for use on induction, gas, and electric heat surfaces as well as use in dishwashers and ovens.
With its portable size and innovative operation, the SINCFS1 is great for busy cooks looking for a fast boil, or for stir frying vegetables while preparing the rest of the meal on your primary range.
NOTE: Because induction cooking requires magnetic energy, your cookware must be made of cast iron, steel, or magnetic stainless steel. Materials that will not work include aluminum, copper, and non-magnetic stainless steel. Many of your current pots and pans may already be induction-friendly. In order to determine if your cookware will work on an induction surface, simply place a magnet (such as one hanging on your refrigerator) on the bottom of the pan. If the magnet sticks, the pan will cook.
- Ceran™ surface
- Smooth surface made of durable and elegant black glass Portable design
- Freestanding unit can be used wherever extra cooking power is needed
- Ten power levels
- Get precise and instant control of heating temperature with adjustable touch controls 7-piece cookware set
- Each purchase includes a complimentary set of induction cookware complete with glass lids
- Energy efficient
- Approximately 84% of the heat created goes directly towards heating cookware contents Cool surface
- Since heat is created inside the cookware, most is confined to the pot and its contents, keeping the surface fairly cool to touch
- Automatic pan recognition
- Interior coil turns off after 30 seconds if there is no induction cookware on top Timer
- Program to keep track of cooking time
- Easy cleanup
- With no baked-on messes, all you need is a damp cloth to wipe down the surface
- Height to Cabinet 4.25"
- Width 12.63"
- Depth 14.5"
- Cabinet Black
- US Electrical Safety ETL
- Other Energy Info 1800 Watts
- Amps 16.4
- Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight 10.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 25.0 lbs.
- Application Portable
- Heating Type Induction
- Surface Glass
- Number of Elements 1
- Controls Digital
- Cooking Timer Yes
- Power Source 110V
- Element #1 Wattage 1800.0