Summit Front-Loading 110V Washer Built in Italy for ADA Counter Height
- 16 wash cycles offer the appropriate care for every fabric
- 32" height fits in ADA compliant settings
- Super silent operation with a unique tri-phase motor
- Designed and manufactured in Europe by Ariston
- 24" width fits easily in apartments and other small homes
- Can wash up to 15 lbs. with select cycles
- Matching TCL73XNAADA dryer also available to create a complete laundry station
The ARWL129NAADA is a 24" wide washer designed for use in ADA compliant settings. This unit is designed and manufactured in Italy by Ariston and distributed by Felix Storch, Inc.
The ARWL129NAADA can wash up to 15 pounds of fabric inside the durable stainless steel drum, with a maximum speed of 1200 RPM and a choice of 16 wash programs. Primary functions include a cotton wash for heavy, regular, and light loads, as well as a permanent press setting and quick wash option. Special wash cycles let you give the proper treatment to bright whites, jeans, active wear, infant wear, and lightly soiled garments. The "delicate" cycles offer careful but thorough cleaning for fabric such as wool, cashmere, silk, and curtains.
Additional features include a delay timer function, indicator lights, and a 'pause' option for added convenience. The pull-out detergent compartment makes measuring easy and clean and a tri-phase motor ensures quiet operation. This unit has a classic white cabinet and can be used built-in with zero clearance or freestanding.
The ARWL129NAADA is sized at just 32" high for use in settings following ADA guidelines. For a matching condensing dryer, see the TCL73XNAADA.
- Slim undercounter dimensions
- Just under 24" wide for an easy fit ADA compliant
- 32" height allows unit to be installed under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable
- Unit can be built-in for recessed installation with zero clearance Front-loading design
- Easy to load with a glass door for a clear view
- 16 wash settings
- Get the proper fabric care with settings for regular and colored cottons, permanent press, quick wash, mixed load, bright white, jeans, active wear, infant wear, lightly soiled, delicates, wool, silk curtains, and three partial wash cycles Super silent operation
- Special tri-phase motor ensures low noise operation
- Stainless steel drum
- Durable interior holds up load after load Delay start option
- Allows you to pre-set your laundry for the ideal finish time
- Start/pause function
- Lets you pause the wash cycle to add or remove fabric Detergent dispenser
- Pull-out compartment for prewash, regular detergent and fabric softener
- 110V operation
- Works with standard U.S. outlets Matching dryer available
- Pair with the TCL73XNAADA condensing dryer for a complete set
- Height to Cabinet 32.0"
- Width 23.38"
- Depth 22.0"
- Depth with door at 90° 37.88"
- Door Glass
- Cabinet White
- US Electrical Safety UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety ULC
- Energy Usage/Year 105.0kWh/year
- Amps 4.0
- Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight 148.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 158.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
- Loading Style Front Loading
- Door Window Yes
- Maximum Wash Weight 15.0 lbs.
- Control Type Dial
- Water Factor 4.96
- Modified Energy Factor 2.16
- Dispenser Compartment Yes
- Maximum Drum Speed 1200.0
We Also Recommend