Summit 110V Induction Cooktop for Portable Commercial Use
Commercially listed to NSF standards
Instantly heats to cook in half the time of standard gas and electric ranges
Portable design for versatile use and easy storage
Genuine Ceran surface made of durable, low maintenance black glass
Magnetically generated heat produces no open flame and keeps heat confined to cookware
SUMMIT SINCCOM1 is a commercially approved 110V induction cooktop designed for freestanding use. Lightweight and portable, this NSF listed unit can easily be moved to boil or fry on any kitchen counter. A genuine Ceran™ black glass surface ensures lasting durability and easy cleanup with a simple wipe down.
Unlike conventional gas or electric cooking, induction cooking begins right in the pot or pan. When placed on the cooktop, induction friendly cookware generates electromagnetic heat from the appliance to the pot. Because the cookware itself is the heat source, the actual cooktop does not get nearly as hot as traditional cooking elements, making induction coking a safer, faster, convenient alternative.
With its portable size and innovative operation, the SINCCOM1 is ideal for busy kitchens or catering applications in need of a quick, mobile heating source.
NOTE: Because induction cooking requires magnetic energy, your cookware must be made of cast iron, steel, or magnetic stainless steel. Materials that will not work include aluminum, copper, and non-magnetic stainless steel. Many of your current pots and pans may already be induction-friendly. In order to determine if your cookware will work on an induction surface, simply place a magnet (such as one hanging on your refrigerator) on the bottom of the pan. If the magnet sticks, the pan will cook.
- Commercially approved
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use Ceran™ surface
- Smooth surface made of durable and elegant black glass
- Portable design
- Freestanding unit can be used wherever extra cooking power is needed 7 power levels
- Get precise and instant control of heating temperature with adjustable touch controls
- Energy efficient
- Approximately 84% of the heat created goes directly towards heating cookware contents Cool surface
- Since heat is created inside the cookware, most is confined to the pot and its contents, keeping the surface fairly cool to touch
- Automatic pan recognition
- Interior coil turns off after 30 seconds if there is no induction cookware on top Timer
- Program to keep track of cooking time
- Easy cleanup
- With no baked-on messes, all you need is a damp cloth to wipe down the surface
- Height to Cabinet 3.88"
- Width 12.88"
- Depth 16.75"
- Cabinet Black
- US Electrical Safety UL
- Sanitation ETL-S
- Other Energy Info 1800W
- Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight 10.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 25.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
- Application Portable
- Heating Type Induction
- Surface Glass
- Number of Elements 1
- Controls Digital
We Also Recommend