Solar Power Charge Controller
The Renogy Adventurer is a 30A PWM solar power charge controller that is designed to be used with 12V or 24V photovoltaic systems. This advanced negative-ground controller is designed for aesthetically clean flush mounting on tiny house walls, however if flush mounting does not appeal to you, the included Adventurer Surface Mount Attachment gives you the option to forgo it. Integrating highly efficient PWM charging, the Adventurer increases battery longevity by regulating the charge flowing from the solar panels to the battery bank. It features an LCD screen for displaying system operation information and data, and allows for full control of parameter settings. This charge controller comes equipped with a fully comprehensive self-diagnostic system and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
• Designed to cleanly flush mount on walls, providing a sleek, integrated look
- The only Renogy controller with flush mount capabilities
• Negative-ground controller
- Protection against: overcharging, overload, short-circuit, and reverse polarity
- 4 Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) prevents batteries from over-charging and over-discharging
• 12V and 24v compatibility
- LCD screen for displaying operating information and data
- Compensates for temperature, automatically corrects charging and discharging parameters, and improves battery longevity
• Negative-ground controller.
- Compatible with Sealed, Gel, and Flooded batteries
- The included Adventurer Surface Mount allows for versatility in mounting
We Also Recommend