Renogy 40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller
With the 40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller you are increasing your systems' efficiency by up to 30% by maximizing the solar panels' output to the battery bank. This means that a quality MPPT solar charge controller can reduce the number of solar panels needed by up to 30% - a tremendous benefit. While only a small part of system price, a MPPT solar charge controller will improve the rest of the systems performance.
• Advanced maximum power point tracking technology to optimize the use of the PV system.
- Peak conversion efficiency of 97%, high Tracking efficiency of 99%.
- Fast sweeping of the entire I-V curve, several seconds tracking speed.
• Negative grounding, compatible with RV and boat.
- Excellent thermal design and natural air-cooling.
- Electronic protection:PV array short circuit, Over discharging, Overcharging, Load overload, and Load short circuit.
- Reverse protection:PV reverse polarity and battery reverse polarity.
• 4-Stage charge with MPPT output.
- Adopting temperature compensation.
- Corrects the charging and discharging parameters automatically, improving battery life.
• Sealed, Gel, and Flooded battery option.
- Widely used, automatic recognition of day and night.
- Timer function with 1-15 hour option for streetlight.
- Unique dual timer function enhances the lighting systems’ flexibility.
- RJ45 interface for use with the remote meter MT-5, convenient to check operating parameters of controllers.
We Also Recommend