MidNite Solar Classic Lite MPPT Charge Controller-150
The new high tech MIdnite Solar's Classic Lite Charge Controller-150 is here to take your system to its highest capability.
Past MPPT controllers have been limited to a maximum of 150 VDC. Midnite's Classic offers 150, 200 or 250 VDC--accommodating larger string sizes and higher voltage panels. Built-in string sizing and battery bank capacity sizing are available to streamline your design process. A help mode and set up wizard help you through the learning curve.
A built-in safety measure, the arc fault detector, guards your system from threat of fire. Two auxiliary outputs allow you to divert excess power to other applications such as battery box vents or generator starting.
Another significant advance with the Classic is the ability to access your power system remotely via the internet. If you're out of town, you can call in to the system to troubleshoot problems, and get it back in working order. Remote control of Midnite power systems will be invaluable for installers, dealers and homeowners alike.
- Dip switch programming
- LED indicators for Bulk, Absorb, Float, EQ and Errors
- Manual and Auto EQ
- Full Internet capability
- Exclusive hyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-48V battery charging standard (Expandable to 120V battery bank with PC and provided software on 250KS Lite)
- Solar and hydro MPPT modes (wind optional with PC and provided software)
- Ethernet, USB and RS232
- Works with standard Classic MNGP as a remote display
- 380 days of data logging with 12 parameters
- Perfect for multiple Classic installations