Primus AIR 30 Turbine
AIR 30 TURBINE
Optimum energy in high wind environments.
When you need energy, the AIR 30 delivers. It's hands-down the best energy choice for off-grid land-based applications in high wind environments. Use it for SCADA, telecom, security, cathodic protection -- you name it. With optimized software, AIR 30 consistently delivers energy where it matters. The AIR 30’s heavy-duty design can withstand most high wind environments. The AIR 30 is an ideal turbine for hybrid combinations with solar PV. Not for use in marine environments. AIR 30 is built and backed by the worldwide leader in small wind.
- High-quality, third-party tested components for reliability and safety
- Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated power electronics for plug-and-play operation
- Produces 30 kWh of energy a month* for land-based, high wind applications
AIR 30 Certifications:
- Restrictive of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Compliance
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) International Certificate of Compliance
- CE Declaration of Comformity (for battery charging applications only)
We Also Recommend